|£5050 incl. VAT/€5750
|18k Yellow Gold
- All our signed pieces have been appraised and inspected by a jewellery expert.
- Our jewellery expert holds a diploma from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA).
- Every signed piece we sell comes with a "Dandelion Antiques Authentic Life Long Guarantee Card".
- Learn more about our authentication process
- We ship worldwide
- All parcels are fully insured with end-to-end tracking
- Estimated delivery times:
- UK : 1-2 working days
- EU: 2-4 working days
- US: 3-6 days
- Learn more about our shipping policies
We always want our clients to be 100% happy but just in case you don’t love your purchase as much as we do, below is our returns policy.
We will gladly accept eligible returns within 7 days of receipt. Please see our full return policy details below.
We're here to help! You can contact us through our website, and we'll respond as quickly as possible to help resolve any issues.
We have been in the jewellery trade for over ten years and have developed expertise in identifying fakes. We check every item ourselves and verify serial numbers against brand databases when relevant. We also work with trusted suppliers and offer a lifetime guarantee on all items we sell.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so we offer a 7-day return window. If you're not happy with your purchase, you can return it for a refund as long as the item is in the same condition as when we sold it to you. You will be responsible for return shipping and insurance.
If you have a piece of jewellery from a named brand, we recommend taking it to one of their boutiques for the best results. They will ensure that the work is guaranteed and this will help maintain the value of your investment. It has the added benefit of proving that the item is not a fake as they will only accept genuine pieces. We can handle repairs and maintenance, but we recommend taking the item to the brand boutique for the best results.