|A beautiful French Art Nouveau gold medallion pendant that JFrédéric Charles Victor de Vernon made. This pendant was made circa 1900 and is in the Art Nouveau style that was prevalent at the time. It features a lovely girl with a rose-cut diamond headband in her hair on the front and a butterfly in a floral scene on the reverse. The diamonds appear well-matched, bright and lively. This is a stunning Art Nouveau piece of jewellery. Please note the chain is not included.
- All our signed pieces have been appraised and inspected by a jewellery expert.
- Our jewellery expert holds a diploma from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA).
- Every signed piece we sell comes with a "Dandelion Antiques Authentic Life Long Guarantee Card".
- Learn more about our authentication process
- We ship worldwide
- All parcels are fully insured with end-to-end tracking
- Estimated delivery times:
- UK : 1-2 working days
- EU: 2-4 working days
- US: 3-6 days
- Learn more about our shipping policies
We always want our clients to be 100% happy but just in case you don’t love your purchase as much as we do, below is our returns policy.
We will gladly accept eligible returns within 7 days of receipt. Please see our full return policy details below.