Say 'I love you' with ultimate elegance: this exquisite 18K white gold GIA diamond solitaire engagement ring. Expertly crafted with a hand-selected center diamond, and featuring a classic 4-prong setting, it is designed to be treasured for a lifetime.
|GCS Gemmological Report / Dandelion Antiques Box
|18k White Gold
|An unusual 18K white gold solitaire diamond ring that was in the 190s classic style. It has just under a carat brilliant old cut diamond in the centre. It is a good clear bright white stone with GIA certification. On either side set into the shoulders are five smaller diamonds within millgrain detail. Then follows a pattern of flowers that go around the shank. It is full of classic style and would make a wonderful engagement ring./Diamond: 1.27ct
- All our signed pieces have been appraised and inspected by a jewellery expert.
- Our jewellery expert holds a diploma from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA).
- Every signed piece we sell comes with a "Dandelion Antiques Authentic Life Long Guarantee Card".
- Learn more about our authentication process
- We ship worldwide
- All parcels are fully insured with end-to-end tracking
- Estimated delivery times:
- UK : 1-2 working days
- EU: 2-4 working days
- US: 3-6 days
- Learn more about our shipping policies
We always want our clients to be 100% happy but just in case you don’t love your purchase as much as we do, below is our returns policy.
We will gladly accept eligible returns within 7 days of receipt. Please see our full return policy details below.