|Comes With||Box Only|
|Metal||18k Yellow Gold|
|Ring Size||N (UK), 6 2/3 (US) Size Chart|
|Other Info||Stunning antique Victorian double snake serpent ring. 2 yellow gold snakes entwined together with ruby and sapphire gem set heads. Snakes are a symbol of everlasting eternal love and became quite popular in the 1800s when Prince Albert presented Queen Victoria with a Betrothal ring in the image of a snake. Snakes were also often used in mourning jewelry of the time. It could be an unique engagement ring. /STONES Ruby: 0.2ct ;Sappire: 0.2ct|
- All our signed pieces have been appraised and inspected by a jewellery expert.
- Our jewellery expert holds a diploma from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA).
- Every signed piece we sell comes with a "Dandelion Antiques Authentic Life Long Guarantee Card".
- Learn more about our authentication process
- We ship worldwide
- All parcels are fully insured with end-to-end tracking
- Estimated delivery times:
- UK : 1-2 working days
- EU: 2-4 working days
- US: 3-6 days
- Learn more about our shipping policies
We always want our clients to be 100% happy but just in case you don’t love your purchase as much as we do, below is our returns policy.
We will gladly accept eligible returns within 7 days of receipt. Please see our full return policy details below.