|Comes With||GCS Gemmological Report / Dandelion Antiques Box|
|Metal||18k Yellow Gold|
|Other Info||A stunning and classic ring that in the centre is a square cut Columbian emerald set within yellow gold claws. The emerald is a particularly good saturated green and contrasts well with the bright white diamonds. On either side are three well-matched white triangular-cut diamonds that total 1.2 carats. It is a top-quality ring and can be worn as a dress or an engagement ring. STONES Emerald: approx 3ct Columbia Minor Old Cut Diamonds: approx 1.2ct G-I ,VS-SI|
- All our signed pieces have been appraised and inspected by a jewellery expert.
- Our jewellery expert holds a diploma from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA).
- Every signed piece we sell comes with a "Dandelion Antiques Authentic Life Long Guarantee Card".
- Learn more about our authentication process
- We ship worldwide
- All parcels are fully insured with end-to-end tracking
- Estimated delivery times:
- UK : 1-2 working days
- EU: 2-4 working days
- US: 3-6 days
- Learn more about our shipping policies
We always want our clients to be 100% happy but just in case you don’t love your purchase as much as we do, below is our returns policy.
We will gladly accept eligible returns within 7 days of receipt. Please see our full return policy details below.