|Comes With||Box Only|
|Ring Size||N (UK), 6 3/4 (US) Size Chart|
|Other Info||A wonderful platinum ring that is typical of the Art Deco period with its striking design. It is a pleasing oval shape that is very flattering to the finger when worn. Down the centre are set three well-matched white diamonds in open settings. Around them are well-matched white-graded diamonds. There is mill grain detail throughout. It would make a marvellous engagement or dress ring. /STONES Old Cut Diamonds: 1.25 ct Colour: I-J Clarity: VS-SI|
- All our signed pieces have been appraised and inspected by a jewellery expert.
- Our jewellery expert holds a diploma from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA).
- Every signed piece we sell comes with a "Dandelion Antiques Authentic Life Long Guarantee Card".
- Learn more about our authentication process
- We ship worldwide
- All parcels are fully insured with end-to-end tracking
- Estimated delivery times:
- UK : 1-2 working days
- EU: 2-4 working days
- US: 3-6 days
- Learn more about our shipping policies
We always want our clients to be 100% happy but just in case you don’t love your purchase as much as we do, below is our returns policy.
We will gladly accept eligible returns within 7 days of receipt. Please see our full return policy details below.