This pendant is a wonderful find for those who admire unique and eclectic designs. The intricate details are highlighted by a decorative textured gold pattern representing scales, while the articulated body allows the piece to gracefully mimic the fluid motions of a fish in water. It is a little masterpiece of a jewel.
|Date||Early 20th century|
|Metal||18k Yellow Gold|
- All our signed pieces have been appraised and inspected by a jewellery expert.
- Our jewellery expert holds a diploma from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA).
- Every signed piece we sell comes with a "Dandelion Antiques Authentic Life Long Guarantee Card".
- Learn more about our authentication process
- We ship worldwide
- All parcels are fully insured with end-to-end tracking
- Estimated delivery times:
- UK : 1-2 working days
- EU: 2-4 working days
- US: 3-6 days
- Learn more about our shipping policies
We always want our clients to be 100% happy but just in case you don’t love your purchase as much as we do, below is our returns policy.
We will gladly accept eligible returns within 7 days of receipt. Please see our full return policy details below.